Monday, March 28, 2011

Random photo shoot for fun!

Today I had a thought... I took a big risk and the results were AMAZING! 
I updated my status on facebook today and it sounded like this:
                 "Would like to do a photo shoot this evening, anyone interested??? Free..." 

Yes, It could have turned into a disaster but lets just say it WAS NOT! I was able to catch up with a friend from  FFA which I had lost touch with since we graduated. Miss Lisa Ward was the first to respond to my status and I immediately thought "She NEEDS to bring her Axe"!!! The whole afternoon I could not think straight! I was so excited to do this photo shoot! The goal of this shoot for me was to show the feminine yet tough side of Lisa! Which was so easy, I might add! She was up for anything and we had a blast! Thanks Lisa for a fun evening! 

Here are a few of my absolute favorites!













1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh my world Ellen! Gorgeous! Looking at these just makes your heart smile! Thanks for sharing.