Saturday, March 12, 2011

Best Friends ... Maybe???

This post is dedicated to our good friends Jarred and Sarah! Jarred met Sarah the same summer Alan and I met. The joke is that those two guys do everything together. Their first girlfriends became their wives all within the same year! Then to top it off they both had daughters about a year after they were married!!!!! Cool right?!?!?

Sarah and I met when I started to date Alan the summer of 2007. I wasn't sure if we would get along... you see we grew up differently but once we started talking it was easy... I think... She might tell you differently!!!

Our husbands talk everyday... morning, afternoon and night and Sarah and I talk a few times a week! You know your friends when you can ask/tell them ANYTHING!! Yes I'm thinking of you Sarah!!! I feel so blessed to have a friend who feel comfortable asking anything and vice versa. Someone I feel comfortable talking to! 

So do you think Emma and Rhya will someday have the same friendship their parents have??? I think maybe!!! Here are a few cute pictures!!!

Emma about 3-4 months and Rhya 1-2 months


Emma and Rhya LOVED  puffs :)


The girls enjoying a swim together with a little help from their daddies  

Sharing! Rhya's 1st Birthday :)

It's not a real horse but I know where to get one! I can see this pictures in a few years on a real horse!!

Being fairies... with a little wardrobe malfunction :( 

Watching Elmo together!


Reading to each other! How cute!!!!







No comments: