Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's Planting Time!





Today we finally got to plant into our very LARGE garden! That's one plus about living on a farm! I grew up on one but we never had a garden this BIG! Last year our garden consisted of pole Lima's, green beans, yellow beans, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, leaks, lettuce, beets, squash, celery, herbs etc... This year we need to freeze and can as much as we can. It helps with our grocery bill and tastes so much better! We got the green beans, yellow beans and beets. We plan to have as much as we had last year plus more!
This year we had a very special helper! Miss Rhya loved being able to crawl behind her daddy as he planted the rows of vegetables! She watched in all at the sights and sounds of the outdoors. I was able to snap some pictures with my phone of her surveying her surroundings. What a blessing it is to be able to watch her grow in this amazing and beautiful world God has created for us!


Here I come Daddy!!!!!!!





I know I'm a little biased but I thinks shes one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen!!!!!

No comments: