Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Do I... Don't I... Do I...

I am thinking about starting up a photography business but haven't had the clearest sign if I'm to pursue it of not. I love capturing photos and seeing the end result from the editing but do I take the risk to make it a business... It seems like now-a-days everybody is starting to get into the photography thing and I feel like it not as special... I am hoping that God will give me a clear sign whether I'm to pursue this dream or not. I have been praying hard about the different steps I would have to take and the push I will need. I would like to use my gift as a witnessing opportunity and do pictures for people who can't afford the "nice" pictures. You know what I mean. Todays society is crazy! Everything is sooooooooo expensive!!!!

If anyone has any ideas or thoughts PLEASE let me know :)

No comments: