Friday, April 15, 2011

Pregnancy Woes...

Everyone is probably jumping at the seems... You think I'm pregnant! Well... I'm not.

Their are many ladies we know due around this time and I had the honor of joining two of them at the park this morning for some fresh air! I was slightly bummed ... you see, one of these dear ladies is due today and the other in two days! I think..... I felt a little out of place seeing as I was the only one NOT pregnant (of the three of us)!  Don't get me wrong I am SOOOOOO EXCITED for these friends! Always asking how their feeling and anxious to get that phone call we're all expecting!

Everyone keeps asking so when are you going to have number 2???? Well heres your answer!

Alan and I are waiting on Gods timing ... and his timing is perfect. We have been trying for a long time now and I get so frustrated with people asking such an intimate question! It is so hard to trust that God is completely in control of the situation and sometimes I find myself caught up in a little bit of jealously. I guess thats normal... I now know the feeling of a woman who wants a child but can't have one. It is heart breaking, frustrating and humbling.

At least I have one child of my own! Maybe someday we will have the BIG news to share but for now I will be enjoying my horseback riding, mowing and boating privileges!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ellen, so sorry to hear of your heartbreaking trials. I know how you feel, Dan and I waited nearly a year and a half for that positive pregnancy test. You are right, it is so easy to get wrapped up and even jealous of others who are getting to experience the one thing you want the most! I found myself angry with people who unintentionally got pregnant. You are so right though, it's all in God's time. It's like the new song says "don't lose faith, put it in his hands, it might be that he has a bigger plan, that what you had in mind. Miracles happen, in God's time" : )