Friday, April 22, 2011

An E-Session with Jodi and Larry!

This morning it was really chilly! I have been watching the weather all week because I had a very exciting day today! I had scheduled an E- session for this afternoon. The weather man insisted it was going to rain so we changed from afternoon to morning! I am so glad we did because it seemed to get colder and colder the longer we were outside! Normal, I know! As soon as the sun peeked through the clouds it warmed up just a little. 

Jodi and Larry were such a fun couple to shoot! You can see the love and joy that they share so clearly in their smiles! I am so excited to join them on their wedding day and capture the moments they will cherish forever!  Here are a few from this morning! Enjoy!



Beloved, Let us love on another; for God is love. 
1 John 4:7










1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

You two...as Forrest Gump would say...go together like "peas and carrots."

I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.