Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Valentine

Hello everyone!
I decided that since valentines day is just around the corner I am going to write about my valentine.
I will start off with 10 facts you might not know about the love of my life!

  1. He snores... period... its funny some days when hes sleeping on the couch and wakes himself up!
  2. You CANNOT leave anything food oriented out on the counter because it will NOT be there when you return! I refer to him as my BIG kitchen mouse!
  3. ALWAYS call or knock before you stop in... you wont be walking in on something but he does like to walk around in his boxers... I guess its more comfortable...  If I was walking around in my undergarments the reaction would not be the same!
  4. Socks! This man has an obsession with socks! He will  go through at least 2 if not 3 pairs in one day!!! I find socks in places I would have never imagined!!!
  5. He has a soft spot for Jerbie, our 3 year old cat. He lets her snuggle with him in the evenings and will play with her when Rhya isn't! 
  6. He can cook! He is very talented in the kitchen and can make some seriously AWESOME dishes! Ask a few of his friends, they will tell you! 
  7. He is very passionate about keeping his word and helping others. There isn't one person I am aware of that he would drop what he was doing to help. 
  8. He ran his family's farm since he was 16. He was never a teenager... so to speak... all he knows is hard work and that is why he is where he is today. 
  9. He is stronger than any man that I know. When I say stronger I mean mentally and emotionally. You can't even begin to imagine.
  10. He is beginning to fall in love with photography. Much to my delight!
My husband came into my life at the right moment and has never left my side. I own everything to my rescuer, my romeo. He saved me from a hurtful and scary situation. I still have nightmares, flashbacks and nervous breakdowns since that summer. I have been healing ever since... He choose me to be his wife. He picked me... I was in love with him to, of course, but sometimes I think we, as women, forget sometimes that our husbands have picked us to be their wives. He picked a girl who had problems, scars and baggage.


I am so blessed to have him as my husband

First Date


No comments: