Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Baby Sisters Wedding 1/22/2011

Hello everyone! My sisters wedding was yesterday and I would love to share some cute photos with everyone :) She was absolutely stunning, as always. The day couldn't have gone any better!

The cake, cupcakes and mini whoopie pies were done by Central Manor Bakery and Grill where Kate used to work a few years back.


The Flowers were done by Megan Herr whom Kate and I both knew in high school! The flowers were beautiful!

Our makeup was done by Mrs. Marie Newswanger. Kate and I are both cousins to Marie's other half Mike. We became fast friends... well... fast!

Our hair was done by 4 different hairstylist which did a fabulous job!





Over all the day was fun, exciting and it was a blessing to be able to share this moment with my little sister!








No comments: