Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Up... Up... And... SPLAT

So... have any of you ever felt like you were on top of the world until ONE person says ONE mean, unsympathetic, and demeaning thing that brings you right back down to the ground were you started...

Well I had one of those moments... Today...

I have been struggling with my weight since high school... Up... Down... Up... Down and then back up. I was able to loose at least 10 pounds since rhya was born. I have about 10 more to go. Not to bad I thought. Yes it's been over a year since rhya was born and yes I'm only human... I enjoy chocolate every once in a while... Every girl does.

Why do people have to be so critical about how much weight you've put on or I'd you've lost it right away... I'm not one of those girls who can have a baby and you'd never know it.

I am stuck with extra skin I can't "loose". Thanks for reminding me... But before you start picking at me, have a baby and see where your at in a year... Yes I am angry but I don't hate you... I hate the skin, stretch marks and extra "winter insolation" I have.

I can't sleep on my side without pillows because the skin is heavy and hurts my stomach... I know there's some women out there that have the same issue... It's hard to be us somedays... We must always be reminding ourselves that god made us this way for a reason...

Thanks for being encouraging, uplifting, and kind (saying this sarcastically)
Next time think about what you say because it could hurt the people you love...

No comments: