Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Seasons Blessings!

We (Alan and I) have so much to be thankful for!
Every year I LOVE sending out christmas cards as a thank you for all the love and support from our family and friends! There is no other internet printing website I wouldn't trust more than SHUTTERFLY!!!!!!!!!! I got all my Christmas cards last year from them and was so pleased! I was also given many compliments on how nice the card was! I am so excited to send Christmas cards this year!!!!!!! Here is the link/address : http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
I noticed I wonderful friends blog post about Shutterflys 50 FREE prints! Yes I said it!!!!!!!! FREE!!!!! Yippie! So I filled out the form here
http://bit.ly/sfly2010
And am now praying that God will provide and we won't have to cut people from our Christmas card list! God does provide! Theres no question about it!
I also want to share that shutterfly is a great place to get your photo books, regular prints from wallet size up to canvas size prints! I am so excited to someday be able to do my own wedding album designed just the way I like it! Theres so many options and great prices!
Go check it out! http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books
I am also excited about shutterflys personalized calendars!!!!!!! They make awesome Christmas gifts and are a neat way to remember those special moments over the last year in the upcoming year!!!!! Here is the link / address so go check it out ! I promise you will find something you like!!!!! http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars

Now onto updates from the family!
Rhya is her normal mischievous self... Getting into everything! She's been on the table, cleaned all the papers off the computer desk, dumped baking soda all over the kitchen floor... Ack! And your all probably thinking where was I when all of this was happening! Well let's just say I was either washing dishes, used the bathroom for a quick second( thinking how much trouble could she get in in a few seconds) even cleaning up a mess she left in the living room! The little stinker keeps me on my toes!

Alan is doing what he does best! Pigs, cows, combine... Etc :) oh yes and lots of tires! We are excited that his tire business has taking off like crazy! It's funny when he calls to order tires and they already know who he is before he introduces himself! The pigs are going out this month so we will be getting little piggies right in the beginning of the year! We had/have five loads this week which means a lot (1000) pigs go to hatfeild ! Yummy! So if your having ham for Christmas, you can think of us! The farmers your supporting!

As for me... I'm running around like crazy after the little miss... Vacuuming cookie crumbs, scrubbing juice off the rugs, and sweeping baking soda off the tiles! Ha ha ha ! Plus keeping up with the laundry :( I hate laundry! It never ends! My husband goes through 2 pairs of socks a day! Ha! I never met anyone who makes me laugh like he does!
Heres a funny story to leave you with!
Alan and rhya were showering last night while I was making supper. I could hear the two of them laughing and an occasional squeal from rhya. Alan yelled for me to come look... I peeked through the door to see rhya covered in my shaving cream! Then Alan says... Watch this, and he proceeded to spray her with the shaving cream. She would then laugh and rub it around till it was fluffy! She then looked at me and smiled with her "I'm being funny scrunchy face" smile! What a precious moment!

Hopefully I will be able to blog more often now that it's getting cold outside!

No comments: