Monday, December 20, 2010

Sniffles and Snorts of all Sorts

It's that time of year folks! The time for runny noses, coughing, aches, stiff muscles and feeling like laying on the couch ALL day long!

Rhya caught a nasty cold and gave it to me! ACK!!!! Now I'm dealing with a grumpy baby, no sleep and a fever :(
I tried the thera flu stuff and yet I feel no different!

The good thing about a cold is... Nothing! Sorry I can usually find something good about almost every situation but a cold... Nope! Plus my creativity is slightly strained!

I'm not going to write a huge post but I figured I'd update everyone on what we are going to be up to the splendid holiday week!
So far this week we are doing to normal Christmas eve service... Not sure where yet... Then back to my parents to exchange gifts :) rhya has figured out how to open the gifts so now I must hide them!
Christmas day we will spend at my aunt and uncles which is a family tradition. We have been spending Christmas together for many many years!
Then the Sunday after Christmas we will spend the evening with Alans family :)

What fun! So many get togethers! I love this time of year!!!!!!
After this holiday season we have the big WEDDING! Yeppers! Kate is getting married !!!!!! Whoo Hooo!!!!!!!
Hopefully everybody will be feeling up to par by then :)

No comments: