Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rhya's VOICE!

Miss Rhya Faith has found her voice this past week! It is overwhelming sometimes but I am so happy for the interaction!!! She squeaks and squeals all the time and sometimes for no good reason! She has learned that when she "yells" someone comes running! I'm pretty sure she has her mommy and daddy wrapped abound her little finger!!!!!!! I have been practicing my self control and to not run to her every time she speaks her mind... Its hard but I know I have to do it!!!

She is still working on perfecting her hand-eye coordination and it is rather funny to watch!
We went to the grocery store today with grammy Gerlach, and Rhya decided she didn't want her pacifier anymore! It was the most humorous thing to watch her try to figure out how to get it back into her mouth!!! She would concentrate really hard and get the pacifier to her mouth... only to pull it out again when she didn't let go! When she finally gave up, she looked at me with those precious eyes and I gave in and gave it to her! I'll give her credit... she tried!
Back to Rhya's lovely singing voice! The little munchkin decided to scream at her pacifier the other day... it was a happy, I'm soooooo excited I see my pacifier, kind of scream! I had to laugh... even though she gave me a head ache!
Rhya is growing so fast and I'm loving the time I can spend with her! Even though I have to work, I'm very lucky that I don't have to work full time! I'm on my way to being a full time mommy! Yeah! I think a few more years and we should be on our feet enough that I can work around the farm! Maybe there will be more munchkins by then! Its all in Gods hands!

No comments: