Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Most Awesome Hubby!

Alan turns 30 today! What a big milestone for him! He is such an amazing man I could probably go on forever about him. Yes, he has some faults, don't we all? He's only human but he has a heart of gold! He will help anyone, friend or foe, if they needed him. He is also the Mister-Fix-Anything around our house... For example: My steam mop wasn't working right so he took it apart and fixed it right there on the spot. Tractors, cars, combines, track-hoes, 4-wheeler, air conditioners, you name it he's fixed it! That doesn't include remodeling the house, building the fence (cattle and pond) gardening, caring for the animals and the man can even make AMAZING HOMEMADE SPAGHETTI SAUCE! I am so blessed to have a man I can call on for help and know that he won't scratch his head, confused! 

That my friends is not the best part! He is a wonderful family man. He takes time out of his busy schedule to see us (Rhya and I ) and I am so thankful he does! Rhya LOVES to see her daddy and it is a dreary day at the Harnish house is she doesn't! He reads her books before bed and will even sit with her to watch "Tinkerbell" during Rhya's "rest time"! I admire his patience and LOVE to watch him teach Rhya new things throughout this wonderful world! 

Happy Birthday Alan!  




















1 comment:

Unknown said...

A little late thank you I love you too. Alan