Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day and Moodswings

Today did not start out as your perfect mothers day... and quite frankly... it hasn't ended well either. It seems as though today was like any other day. Cranky husband, cranky baby and cranky me! ALL THE TIME! This morning Rhya woke up early (around 6:45 ish) for some of you thats late, I know, but for me... who hasn't been sleeping well in the first place, it doesn't start my day out to well. Not that I don't like when Rhya gets up early, I do, just when I have slept the past week. It seemed like all morning (except church) was pick pick pick between me and my husband. I don't know why... well I do... but we won't go into that. Lets just say I don't feel like I do anything right... I'm sure he feels the same way sometimes. Rhya also whined ALL DAY LONG. A few breaks in between to breath

The rest of the day we were arguing about nonsense stuff... leaving me to feel very... alone... 

Not the kind of feeling I was expecting to have on my second mothers day. 

I have to admit I am jealous of these mothers who say they have the perfect husband and children. Their day couldn't have been more perfect... 

I AM grateful for my husband. I AM blessed to have a beautiful, smart, healthy little girl. 
It's just hard after a day like today... to feel how blessed I truly am. I am struggling... 

I could go on and on about how hurt and upset I feel right now but I know that dwelling on this will only make it worse... I need to take a deep breath... I need to pray for a better attitude and a better nights sleep. 

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day...

Maybe...

No comments: