Thursday, May 26, 2011

I want you all to meet someone :)

Her name is TROUBLE ... 
                                                     (aka Rhya)



Look how cute she is! Really shes so cute I think I could just sqeeze her!!!!!!!!!!
She absolutely LOVES smelling flowers! 







Look how much she has grown! She explores everything and is 
loving every minute! Thats why shes trouble!








You see this precious little munch-kin is quite the farm girl! Brushing Mable, feeding the cows, gathering the eggs in the chicken-house, loves 4-wheeler rides and...

Wait for it......












Wait for it......















She also LOVES........












WAIT .......











I think I might just put it in another post.....



















Maybe not...............




















Oh.... Ok I guess I'll tell you............
























You know what this is right????? 
























Wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















I think these photos are self explanatory! Ha!















Uh Huh! Do you see this face! Yeah... thats the "I know I shouldn't but I just can't help myself" face!










Oh the joys of mud! I can't believe this can keep her occupied for hours! 









Time to clean up.... I really really didn't want this mud-ball walking into the house looking like... well... a mud-ball!





Some fresh cold spring water!


WHOA! Little to much water! ha ha ha !






 Try again!

Much better!!!!!



I am thrilled that she doesn't mind getting dirty!!!! What a TRUE farmgirl and a cute one!
(She takes after her momma!)





1 comment:

Mary G. said...

This made me laugh! What fun she is having. Great job, Ellie!