Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Dude!

Yesterday my little boy turned ONE! 
I know everyone says "Where does the time go???", but really where does it go! My little dude has grown so fast and I am LOVING the little farm boy he's becoming! 

He LOVES dirt, tractors, animals and anything outdoors! The apple doesn't fall very far from the tree, I guess! I look at him and I'm amazed at this little miracle that God entrusted to us! Both he and his sister give Al and I such joy!

Little quirks about the birthday boy! 


  • He LOVES to streak through the house and squeal while we chase him!
  • Soil ... what little boy doesn't love soft, freshly plowed soil! 
  • He has a "thing" for toilet paper! Every chance he gets, he's got a role and is shredding it... like a mad cat!
  • He will know more about computers than me when he's three. He already has a girlfriend... Her name is Siri. 
  • The boy can bust a move! Almost every time a "bouncy" song comes on the radio, he's shakin' it!
  • He point to something he wants. I guess he figured it was easier to tell us what he wants instead of screaming...
  • Green beans don't stand a chance. They are gone before they touch his tray.... if you catch what I mean!
  • He adores his sister! So much so that the occasional head butt is necessary to get her attention to play! 
  • His favorite game is "catch me if you can". It seems to work really well when snagging one of sissy's horses when she's not looking! Then its a mad dash before she tackles (gently might I add!)


Happy birthday funny boy! 


                                   Rhya  (about 1 1/2 yrs)                               Isaac 1 yr

Rhya (about 1 yr) and Alan

Isaac (1 yr) and Alan

















No comments: