Friday, April 19, 2013

Crickets

As I was sitting in Isaac's room getting him ready for bed, I couldn't help but notice the chorus of nightlife outside his open window.
The birds quiet down at night and the crickets start singing. Oh, how I love the beautiful sound when trying to get my little (soon to be ONE) baby boy to sleep.

In the quiet of Isaac's room I have plenty of time to think while waiting for him to finish nursing/bottle. How peaceful the sounds of night life are. All the animals have quieted down for the night and the cool spring breeze that flows through his room creates a very relaxing oasis. I can't help but think how blessed our little family is.

Food on the table, roof over our heads and our family nearby to lend a helping hand. What more could a young farmers wife want?




































No comments: