Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Random- ness...

Today I decided to be random... random meaning writing a blog post on a whole bunch of ... you guessed it, random stuff!

What am I doing right now?
                Sitting at the kitchen table writing this, oh so boring post.
                Making supper (chicken boiling in a pot and while its cooking I'm doing this!)
                Sipping occasionally my orange juice out of a cup that says " PORK, be inspired"
                     (Obviously I am so inspired by this that I'm cooking CHICKEN! HA!)

What are the aromas in the house right now?
                Candle lit to try to cover the smell of cow, pig, horse, dog, motor oil, etc... your normal
                 farm-y smells.
                Chicken (cooking)

What sounds are surrounding me at this moment?
                Buddy ( the dog ) crunching on his dog food.
                Alan mumbling about random things and talking to Rhya.
              
What is Rhya doing right now?
                She is contently watching "Spirit - Stallion... something..." Not sure what the whole title is. Its
                about a stallion from the west...
                Riding her wooden horse her great grandpa made for her!


So thats what I'm up to right now... There are some many many things that I would much rather rant about but it is not the right thing to do.

 So I am left with a much less "juicy" blog post.
Hopefully I'll get some current photos up from our fall/ thanksgiving adventures but for now have a wonderful and blessed evening!

No comments: