Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Three Years With My Best Friend!

Three years ago on the fourth of August 2007, I met my best friend and soul mate. The past three years have been a blur! We were marred in September 2008 and had a beautiful daughter in September 2009! What a fun, scary, exciting, worrisome, and perfect journey. Yes, we've had our share of ups and downs and some would say that our family has been through more than we deserve, but we are so grateful to have each other to lean on through those moments. God is good...

I don't mean to brag or anything but I truly believe that I have the BEST husband a wife could ask for... Most days! From doing laundry, washing dishes, cleaning to tending the hog barn, cows, garden, combining and field work. I don't think there's anything he won't do! We have not taken time away for ourselves since the honeymoon and we are thinking that we might take a weekend away sometime this fall. Although that isn't certain that we're going because finances are tight, We desperately need a break from our hectic lives so we can "re-connect" with each other.

Monday was my wonderful hubby's 29th birthday! We had a wonderful dinner out with his mother and sisters! We are so blessed to have family that are close! I surprised Alan with a new razor, since he had been complaining about his old one and the new KY kissable sensations! His face turned red and I won't forget the cheesy boyish smile he gave me! I am excited to see where God will lead us through our journey together!

No comments: