Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Whats on my mind...

Forgiving... I'm still working on that... I was told by a very wise gentleman that "You can't convince someone that your right, if they know your wrong." Quite a statement! I was also encouraged to ask for forgiveness. That is such a humbling act. I know I am going to need strength from my personal savior, Jesus Christ, in order to try. I am tearing up just thinking about the hardship that my family has had to go through this last year. Its so hard to think that even if I know I'm being completely honest before God and everyone else, I have to admit that I'm wrong in order to calm the storm. I have to be the bigger person, ruin my reputation and take the fall for someone else.
I am sorry that things had to turn out this way... hopefully my family will feel some sort of peace soon.

No comments: